11.13.2016

Autumn Pallete

Living in the Philippines make me hopeful that one day I may experience fall and winter season because obviously, we only have wet and dry season here. One of my goals in life is to enjoy other seasons from the different places around the world and try on different kinds of outfits. One season that attracts me the most is Autumn. So, what really is autumn?  According to my research (oh yeah! haha) Autumn is the season where the wind gets cooler, many plants become dormant, and leaves will start to fall. Yuhh, even leaves fall too haha. So I was thinking that maybe dark colors would be perfect for this season. Like a dark lippie and a touch of lacey clothes would be lit. I found this shop who offers different styles of chick bra, panty sets, sleepwear, corsets, and even fitness outfits.   Adore Me's bras and panties collection is the best place for you to choose different kinds of angelic lingerie that definitely fits your style. Try to check them out especially their Noreh Set J You can also visit them on their social media accounts. Here are some of the photos from their site. Enjoy!

*ps not all photos are mine. Credits to the AdoreMe









Okay so here I tried my own way of fall outfit at home, what do you think? haha pasenya na guys eto lang kaya ko 








xx, Eleni Marie | FloralToast 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment