2.28.2016

Drop in the Ocean


Holla, long time no blog hahaha I really don’t know why but maybe because I’m into other activities lately. I actually have no plans posting these pictures here but then I realized that I need to prove all of you guys that my blog isn’t dead after all. I also found it blog worthy for beach photos are so damn relaxing and cozy af! So we went to Dauin, Negros Oriental for we have no class cuz its holiday. We decided to go beachin’ and chill with BCA family. Dauin is known for snorkeling and scuba diving due its marine sanctuary. They tend to preserve the corals and the fishes for environmental and tourism purposes. It was actually my first time to go snorkeling and no shit it was amazing! I got to discover the beauty of the ocean. Although I was struggling (at first!) for I was scared because I got that feeling of sharks following me which is not true duh? And the sound was like in horror movies lol. I was also having a hard time controlling my breath because as a normal human being I’m not used to breathe on my mouth, I breathe on my nose. Anyways, after that experience, the environmentalist in me upgraded. I realized that we really need to protect the corals, fishes and everything living on the ocean. One thing is for sure, Oceans are the lifeblood of earth -- if they go, we go with them! Here are some of my photos :)







** beach bod under construction HAHAHA


xx, Eleni Marie | FloralToast 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment