4.19.2016

Feels

Guess where I was last weekend? hmmm CEBU (again! haha) so basically my summer getaway just started and finally found the perfect time to take photos for my blog. Like I really need to update my blog and my life LOL. Soooo, we went to Cebu to attend my cousin’s graduation party. It was also the perfect time for me to get reunited with my cousins in Cebu. So here are the photos of another fun getaway at Cebu City, Philippines.


There is this new place in Busay which is still under construction and we decided to go there since now it’s open to tourist. This place is called the Temple of Leah. It’s a great mountain view in which you can see the city light and an overview of the beauty of Cebu City. If you love mountain adventure, you will surely love it there.  Although it is not completely finished, I was still amazed by the architectural design of the place. Every detail and very perspective of the place was on fleek. It was so nice that you will totally feel like you’re on a different county.


This will be your view as soon as you enter the place.

We went there late afternoon and the sky was so damn beautiful. God is indeed a great artist.


Featuring my new favorite...headgear!!! It's actually perfect for summer because the temperature now is intolerable so at least you have a mini protection and trust me it's so stylish. I got this from SM department store :) 



uhmmmm, looks like someone's really gaining weight HUHUHU I NEED TO GET FIT ASAP!


So since we went there late in the afternoon like around 5:30 pm and stayed there for a couple of minutes. During night time, you can actually see the beautiful city lights of Cebu. It was breathtaking!

  This is their main gate. So nice right???

 We had our dinner at Lantaw which is also located at Busay. Its a filipino restaurant on the mountain. and the ambiance was really beautiful. It's like a restaurant by the cliff with a perfect mountain view. Their food was also delicious!!!









After dinner, me and my cousins had our date night x catching up moment at Dolce Cafe. Their drinks and desserts were delicious at a very affordable price. It was worth it btw :)










PS more to come...




xx, Eleni Marie | FloralToast 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment